The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

You want a laugh? I turned on my cellphone to see if they actually put minutes on it (TracPhone) and I got this text when we were at the feed store, thinking it was from TracPhone saying my minutes were running out, but, well, look:

"Whoever this is you can have that horror Angie Gilreath you're probably the one that gave her the herpes or if you didn't she give them to you"

....then, as I was typing my reply, he sends a second one:

"is this Cliff?"

My reply:

WTH?? Buddy, U got the wrong #!! Zero idea who that is"

Then, he replies:

"And tell that **** not to call me no more I haven't got nothing to say to the lying cheating ****"

He then sends a thumbs up, then says, "I'm sorry I said that stuff I know I shouldn't have I'm sincerely sorry", and then yet another thumbs up.

My reply, as I'm laughing my behind off, "But, you got the wrong # stop calling me"

and a final thumbs up from the poor ex boyfriend of Angie-whoever.

:lol:
Although it is possible somebody hijacked your number. Although that takes some tech skill.
More likely he just typed it in wrong

I could have had some fun with him, but I was laughing too much. Cellphones, sheesh. Now, I can be yelled at by people I don't know for things I didn't do and who don't even know my political views, ha!

Oh that’s too funny. :lol:

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! The holidays get so busy here it’s been a blur. But the kids are back in school now so I have time to clean and get life back on track. I get in the winter slump too. Cold and grey and gloomy weather gets me feeling lazy and down. But we’ve had some gorgeous sunny (but freezing) days this week and the sunlight has helped me get going a bit.

We haven’t gotten a single egg in nearly 2 months. 10 layers and no eggs. And two 5 month olds that haven’t started. Hopefully as the days start getting longer they’ll pick back up now that they’re done molting.

Back
Top Bottom