The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

sad.png
I find I like them all but I love the creole look. Do you ship chicks in the spring?

Well you know chickens are like cookies, you can't just have one...or two...or three!! LOL I have right now a Lavender, Black, Blue and English Buff. I want a Chocolate, Jubilee and of course an Isabel. I love the Orpington breed. If I sit on the ground with some scratch my girls will actually come and eat out of my hand and let me rub their chest. They are such sweet girls.

Well you know chickens are like cookies, you can't just have one...or two...or three!! LOL I have right now a Lavender, Black, Blue and English Buff. I want a Chocolate, Jubilee and of course an Isabel. I love the Orpington breed. If I sit on the ground with some scratch my girls will actually come and eat out of my hand and let me rub their chest. They are such sweet girls.

Aww, how sweet
love.gif
They are the greatest.

goodpost.gif
I agree with the cookie analogy!

I have 3 Orpingtons in my mixed flock, & they are my favorites. They like to jump up into our laps for hugs. (My daughter trained them to do it.) My only fear is that they will jump up into an unsuspecting visitor's lap someday.

BTW- Those Isabels are amazing! I've never seen them before.

Chocolate, Jubilee, and Isabel Cuckoo are some of my favorite colors as well.
I just sold my Jubilees, but still have the chocolates and Isabels among others.

I'm so jealous because all you pics are beautiful. I want a molted, jubilee, legbar and Isabel. The Isabel is the one I really really want. They are hard to find and some of the ones I have found people are asking a whole lot of money for the Isabel. I don't have a molted yet either. I just taking my time trying to find the right ones. I see some people are doing a lot of the breed mixing and I don't want that. I love the Orpington Breed and that's what I trying to stick with.

@rockinpaints any updated photos of your Columbian Orps? They've always been one of my secret favorites.
love.gif

Hi Jeremy! Nice to see you on here. I haven't been on much this summer as it has been a hectic (and sad) summer. They are coming along nicely, I will dig out some pics. I think the Buff Columbians are my favorites
love.gif
. I don't think I am going to breed the buff delawares, I think I am just going to concentrate on the buff columbians (no barring).
Oh
droolin.gif
so many choices..........and so little space......

Back
Top Bottom