Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

I keep posting stuff and then it doesn't show up on the thread. That is dumb.

What I'm getting at is... do people actually kill them? Like babies they don't want?
hide.gif

(please say no.)

NO! not babies! show people raise up babies to adult hood to pick out the best show birds, and kill/sell the rest. very sad. i will never do this with my WHs, i promise
hit.gif

well any female duck i owned started laying about a month after the head bobbing thing.
and i think you need to go tell my girls that then !!!
they missed that memo by a long shot.
well almost.
the first time i say them mating was christmas day .
so not a month yet.
haha grandma thought i was crazy cuz i came running to the house to tell her the ducks were mating.
and grandpa is like your excited because your ducks are having sex?

and i think you need to go tell my girls that then !!!
they missed that memo by a long shot.
well almost.
the first time i say them mating was christmas day .
so not a month yet.
haha grandma thought i was crazy cuz i came running to the house to tell her the ducks were mating.
and grandpa is like your excited because your ducks are having sex?

hahaha! thats funny!

well your calls should be laying in spring, i hope mine start soon though! im so worried they wont lay in time! i have a order for 12 ducklings min april, so mine need to start,,,AND SOON!

hahaha! thats funny!

well your calls should be laying in spring, i hope mine start soon though! im so worried they wont lay in time! i have a order for 12 ducklings min april, so mine need to start,,,AND SOON!
yea they do .
fl.gif

im fine if my girls wait till spring,
im just anxious is all .
and i wanted ducklings for my geese.
so they werent quite so people dependent

DGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom