Today's Menu and Baking Thread

Only when my eyes close.

Actually my washing machine lines have been frozen since last friday! Things began to thaw this afternoon and I jumped on my washing machine like bulldog. I have 2 loads to go and I am finished! It cannot wait till morning. Its supposed to freeze up again over night. Gah!

Quote:
Bummer about your line freezing.
I'm doing dishes right now while I'm on "chicken watch" I'm trying to make sure I have my garage brooder right so these chicks don't freeze or overheat tonight.

Quote:
Funny you mention that. I had that pork loin out for todays pulled pork meal, then remembered I have to go to Lodge early so I couldn't do it. Jude says we could just do left over sloppy joes.....works for me.

I stayed up and did all but the kitchen towels and a load of dark colored towels. I was sleepy.

Actually I will probably fix burgers to have with the rest of the sandwich buns and potato chips or something easy today.

When the ice starts to melt today I'll have a ton of chores to work through that have been hanging in limbo since last Friday when everything froze. And my mother is coming next week.

Back
Top Bottom