Treating Wry Neck In Crested Duckling *EDITED TITLE*

Any updates on Qwackers, Indie and Raj?
They're all doing really good. I tried uploading a video from their bath last night but it didn't work. I am uploading again it to youtube now, but it takes a few hours. Qwackers was acting like a (almost) normal duck in the tub last night. She tried diving a few times and was able to get herself really clean without my help. Her posture this week has been straight as an arrow with no leaning or walking in circles. I just got home a little while ago and was greeted with their begging for treats voices. I chopped some tomato (their favorite) and lettuce and hand fed them. Indie will jump nearly 8 inches in the air trying to take food out of my hand. I'm almost positive Indie is a boy he has gotten very raspy, with the other 2 still just peeping. I am anxious to hear some qwacks.

I am starting to see the iridescent green in Indie when the light hits him just right, he is going to be beautiful in the sunlight. Raj is feathering out a beautiful creamy brown color. Qwackers on the other hand is not feathering as fast as the other 2. She is turning white and has some feathers in her tail, sides and wings. But, the yellow down has been replaced with white down. I don't know if this is normal, she may just feather in slower than the other 2.

I want to jump up and down and get excited with Qwackers progress, but I am afraid to after what happened the last time. So, still cautiously optimistic. I've talked about her to my customers and employees so much that when they see me Qwackers is the first thing they ask about, and of course I show pictures like a proud mom;-)

Awesome news and look forward to the video. been a while since we have seen them so we all who have been following this thread should really see a big difference in the 3 of them.

Hoping this is a sign that the vet was wrong! Go Qwackers, GO!
Me too
fl.gif

Awesome news and look forward to the video. been a while since we have seen them so we all who have been following this thread should really see a big difference in the 3 of them.
They are getting HUGE! Qwackers is just over a month old, Indie and Raj will be a month old tomorrow. I was watching the other videos of them and can't believe how fast they're growing.

Back
Top Bottom