Vegetarians ( and Vegans ) Thread!!!

love.gif
To my Veggie neighbors in BYC, it's refreshing to hear or read the open dialog we have here,. The way the matter is discussed in this thread does not turn off us omnivors giving us all more choices to thinkj about. My hudband has been accosted by a veginazi as he went about his task of policing the parking lot of the fast food restaurant where he worked..
I believe in choice and that there is a balance in any diet that is should be strived for if one wants to feel good.
I think the main ideal we all share is a more earth friendly lifesyle, ie growing as much of our edibles in our own backyard or supporting our local farms/farmer markets, as well as having our favorite poultry in our lives Vivala BYC!!!!
wee.gif
This thread has been helpful to me in understanding, {I've been a bit fuzzy on the difference between vegitarian and vegan} Thank you for keeping the lines of communication open
thumbsup.gif

That was a very kind post NZ
hugs.gif
. I love the fact that many people that visit this thread aren't necessarily Veg themselves but just people willing to listen to everyone's different points of views. It's one of the great aspects of BYC

This is Jedichickens, Alias yankeedoodle300. I started a new life on BYC. ( I forgot my password to the phony email acount...Complicated)
So. Im the starter of the thread.
And if you ask me, i can sorta prove it.

Im glad to see this thread is still kickin

we are starting a cleanse today. Had anyone done the arise and shine 28 day cleanse?

after our new lifestyle changes a couple months ago (eliminating processed foods, meat, sugar and dairy (except eggs)) we figured we needed to flush out all the crap that we had been eating for years and the build up of plaque that the processed foods have created.

I am curious if anyone has done the cleanse and if they have any advice!
We have started a vlog about our process of eliminating these things and what we have done. I plan on blogging about this cleanse experience hopefully every day through the 28 days.

if you are interested in some of the steps to take, or are considering eliminating any of these things, feel free to check out our blog and vlog:

blog: http://ashleewray.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-not-diet-its-lifestyle-detox.html (you can also see the progress of our $50.00 pallet chicken coop there!)

vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/ourmormonlife/videos (we also have vids of our chickens, and coop project here as well)

wish me luck with this cleanse/detox!! =)

p.s thanks for starting this thread jedi

we are starting a cleanse today. Had anyone done the arise and shine 28 day cleanse?

after our new lifestyle changes a couple months ago (eliminating processed foods, meat, sugar and dairy (except eggs)) we figured we needed to flush out all the crap that we had been eating for years and the build up of plaque that the processed foods have created. 

I am curious if anyone has done the cleanse and if they have any advice!
We have started a vlog about our process of eliminating these things and what we have done. I plan on blogging about this cleanse experience hopefully every day through the 28 days. 

if you are interested in some of the steps to take, or are considering eliminating any of these things, feel free to check out our blog and vlog:

blog: http://ashleewray.blogspot.com/2012/07/its-not-diet-its-lifestyle-detox.html (you can also see the progress of our $50.00 pallet chicken coop there!)

vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/ourmormonlife/videos (we also have vids of our chickens, and coop project here as well) 

wish me luck with this cleanse/detox!! =)

p.s thanks for starting this thread jedi

I'm sorry but is this the Juice Cleanse?

I've lived long enough to know that disagreemwnts does not need to lead to anger. The neat thing about BYC is that we can all come together on one of our favorite bird. no matter our outlook, We all want to do right by our flocks. the best way we can.
highfive.gif

I've lived long enough to know that disagreemwnts does not need to lead to anger. The neat thing about BYC is that we can all come together on one of our favorite bird. no matter our outlook, We all want to do right by our flocks. the best way we can.
highfive.gif
goodpost.gif

Back
Top Bottom