White Easter Egger?

Here is my little Piper at 5-6 wks.... We thought she would be solid white but she's now getting some grey/tan on her head and upper neck.

I've got a little white easter egger chick too and thought it was a mistake until I saw they do exist. Can't wait to see if she will remain all white when she's an adult. She's such a little cutie. This is a 5-day old pic. She's 10 days old now.

Last edited:
Does any one have pictures of a white EE pullet or cockerel with blue legs? I just want to see what one looks like:)

verlaj If you look closely at her neck she looks like she might be some sort of blond EE.
This is my blonde EE and she started out looking like she was going to be white but she turned out blonde

Last edited:
What is the color of the eggs of your white Easter Egger. One of mine is such a pale yellow that I could call her white with a hint of yellow. She is not laying yet. I just wonder what color egg to expect.

I feel so dumb asking this, but here it goes... I bought some fertile eggs to put under my broody hen. Two of them are supposed to be cream Legbar rooster mixed with "white ameracauna" hen. My thought was "those will be some pretty eggs"! Well, the eggs are not blue or green. They are light brown. What am I missing?

Last edited:
Well if you got light brown then you were told wrong on the parentage. Cream Legbars are blue egg layers which is dominant. Combined with an EE who should have at least one copy of the blue gene, you should have gotten blue or even a light greenish blue egg. There is no way you should have gotten brown from those two crosses.

Back
Top Bottom