WHO IS EXPECTING APRIL CHICKS?????

I am so excited. My baby chicks were shipped today from ideal. I ordered 10 silkies assorted. 2 glw. 2 standard white Cochins and 2 barnvelders. They r coming from Texas to New Hampshire. I hope they get here all alive.

. Chirping away!!

well we have a bunch of beautiful chicks. 2 DOA. 1 has an injured leg. But the others look great. Kind of staggerey like they need to lay down and rest. Gave them all a sip of sugar water. Then mixed up the blue grow gel I ordered from McMurray that came with them. So far I'm pleased
smile.png

Sorry about your losses and the one with injured led, but glad you got most of them in good health! What cuties!!! I bet your 2-year-old is enjoying them a lot.
I use save-a-chick in the water for electrolyte reposition.
I am getting a little nervous about the shipping of my chicks scheduled for next week. I hope they all arrive well.

my new baby chicks i just got today from ideal. they sure do make a mess for only being here for a few hours. but they are thriving and are soooo cute. if anyone has any ideas as to which breed is what. i got barnvelders, white cohins, golden wyandottes and 10 silkies. the second pic is of a gray silkie. will he or she be black or splash or blue, also one of her little toes is bent sideways any idea what i can do if any

Back
Top Bottom