You know it's time to clean house when.......

I love the idea. I agree totally that sometimes it's better to have something broke in, with a lot of character. I think that I like the possible the stories that things can tell, rather than brand new without any character.

When you find a dead kitten in the sewing room.
ep.gif
And the ground outside is to frozen to dig a hole.
barnie.gif
Now there is a dead cat in my freezer, waiting for the thaw.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Stew?

I hope not, but if I get really hungry after we deplete the 3 freezers, and all the beans and rice, I don't know maybe.

When you can't use your dining room table because it's covered in clean, but yet unfolded/put away, laundry
(Fellow parent at school mentioned that one, personally I use the couch!)

... on a side note... You know it's time to load up and go to the donation center when ...

The donation pile is so large you can't park a car in the 2-car garage any more.

I think my dust bunnies might be bigger than the children. It's time to clean. I'm also glad I'm not the only one who has a basket of unmatched socks. If my boys ever figure out how to put both socks in the hamper at the same time the world will end......

This might be very, very bad because I'm pretty sure that hell is nothing more than a huge pile of dirty laundry, much of which needs to be pre-treated, hand washed or ironed on low.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom