6+ Beautiful BUFF SILKIE Eggs! Next order to go out Monday 5-11 ~PA

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
6+ Buff eggs from by beautiful small flock of buff silkies. $45.00 includes USPS priority mail with delivery conformation. I currently have 18 buff eggs in my incubator that I set 4 days ago and all are developing, so fertility here is at 100%. Hurry and get them while you can before they go broody. I will take up to 3 orders for these. I dont want to go beyond that because of the broody factor. First order will go out Monday. Just POST SOLD HERE and send PAYPAL TO: [email protected] and there yours!

I can take another order to go out Monday 5-11. If you would like them Just post sold here. Thanks!

See more Pics of my buffs here: http://www.freewebs.com/sassysilkies/buff.htm

newspring07pics012.jpg

newspring07pics031.jpg

newspring07pics025.jpg

Last edited:
You're killing me!!!
lol.png

I hope the buffs I have will hatch... seeing the ones you already have is making me so impatient.

Who ever gets these are lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I candled my eggs and only 2 out of 7 are developing. They are the partridge! I hate how the PO is so rough with them.

Everyone, Jen does a fabulous job of packaging her eggs!!!!! I will buy from her again.
smile.png

I candled mine and 6 out of 8 are developing and this is my first hatch I am so excited.
That shows what great packing and fertility. Good job Jen. Thanks again,

Last edited:
I just hatched out 5 Cuckoo's from her. Just the cutest things, big vaults. Out of 7 - One died while developing and one died because my bator had humidity problems, prob caused the other death too. All were fertile and hatched even though the aircell was wavy from a rough trip. Can't wait till they feather out... I just love them................... Can I get a discount for advertising for ya, HaHa
lol.png
wink.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the free advertizing! LOL

Last edited:
I'd love them. I just lost so many today to a very nasty person and I'm looking for bearded silkie hatching eggs. So SOLD if they are still available.

Yes they are available! I have the all buff set or the mixed color sets available. Just let me know what you want and we will get them collected and shipped out this comming week! Thanks JEN

Back
Top Bottom