Getting ready to go home to my chickens (PICTURES)

dacjohns

People Cracker Upper
11 Years
May 1, 2008
Wherever work sends me.
I've been in Idaho for 3 weeks now. Where has the time gone? Tomorrow (Wednesday) we leave for home if all goes well. My daughter is recovering nicely from her C-section, granddaughter loves her baby brother, grandson is two weeks old. Poor little guy got snipped today.
sad.png
He isn't too happy but seems to be doing OK.

We didn't do much chicken wise while in Idaho. We met Buster and his family and my daughter joined BYC.

Our plan is to go through Yellowstone and Grand Tetons and then head southwest; maybe stopping in Colorado to check out a possible job and visit another daughter. (Notice the semicolon, it may not be proper punctuation but it is deliberate for someone.) (Don't you just love the French language?
wink.png
) Maybe we'll see some Prairie Chickens.

I hope to be back with my birds by Saturday. If I have internet access and the time I will post updates and maybe even photos.

I've my work cut out for me. Three weeks of catching up, pears should be ripe, freezer party for the extra birds, start a new job Monday.

Last edited:
Congrats on the grandson! Poor thing getting snipped is not as bad as the raging hormones he would experience later in life in high school LOL!

I am glad to hear that all went well for your daughter. Congrats on the new grandson. I hope you are able to post a pic! 3 weeks is a long time to be chickenless! I know its not a word, but it fit!
lol.png
Have a safe trip home.

But did you find a bed?

And you stumped me on the semi colon; dac.

I'm trying to think but i can only think of;;;never mind.
tongue.png
I don't know anyway;;;what I'm talking about.

me,
g

Congrats to your family for the arrival of the new babe!

It must be because I'm tired, but I just don't get this
smile.png
hu.gif

Quote:

coffeemama wrote:

Congrats to your family for the arrival of the new babe!

It must be because I'm tired, but I just don't get this smile hu

EweSheep wrote:

Congrats on the grandson! Poor thing getting snipped is not as bad as the raging hormones he would experience later in life in high school LOL!

I am thinking that they are thinking the kid got neutered.

rotfl! that's what it sounds like! You didn't neuter him did you dac?
ep.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom