Getting ready to go home to my chickens (PICTURES)

Thank you for all for the kind comments.
smile.png

Eager, AZ.. my you get around.. but with a name like "Johns" I can understand it. Common name in the white mountains.

Quote:
Ahem, cough, cough! Your semicolon should have been a comma before the phrase, i.e. semicolons connect two related complete sentences, and the second one does not start with a capital letter. Hurry home; you've been too long on the road and away from your chickens.

Notre plan est de passer par Yellowstone et Grand Tetons et être ensuite à la tête du sud-ouest; peut-être en arrêtant à Colorado pour vérifier un emploi possible et visiter une autre fille.
(Note: I did that on Google for you since you "love" French. I don't speak/write French; however, I do still speak/write what little I remember of Chinese. I studied it in China and Singapore.

EDIT: Our plan is to go through Yellowstone and Grand Tetons and then head southwest; we might stop in Colorado to check out a possible job and visit another daughter.

Last edited:
Dac.. your pictures are breathtaking... dreary day or not!! They were just beautiful!

Glad you were able to take your wife to that special spot! I am sure that it brought back memories to her!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Quote:
Army life then trying to find the perfect dream job. Having kids in four different states, then add a 5th state for my parents, and another state where I live; yep, I get around.

Quote:
Ahem, cough, cough! Your semicolon should have been a comma before the phrase, i.e. semicolons connect two related complete sentences, and the second one does not start with a capital letter. Hurry home; you've been too long on the road and away from your chickens.

Notre plan est de passer par Yellowstone et Grand Tetons et être ensuite à la tête du sud-ouest; peut-être en arrêtant à Colorado pour vérifier un emploi possible et visiter une autre fille.
(Note: I did that on Google for you since you "love" French. I don't speak/write French; however, I do still speak/write what little I remember of Chinese. I studied it in China and Singapore.

EDIT: Our plan is to go through Yellowstone and Grand Tetons and then head southwest; we might stop in Colorado to check out a possible job and visit another daughter.

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom