Sebright, Silkie or Bantam Cochin Contest!!! Results on Page Three!!

Name: RooRoo
Breed: Silver Sebright
22467_a541ff1d15bc.jpg

I have one silkie, two sebrights, and no cochins.

This is Antoinette the Silver Sebright:

30083_file0281n.jpg

Here Antoinette is broody, sitting on eggs:
30083_file0695n.jpg

Antoinette as a mother-
30083_file0056.jpg

Phoenix the Golden Sebright-

30083_file0534.jpg

Gladys the broody buff silkie, covering Isabell's head with her wing. Isabell is also broody.
30083_file0925njpg.jpg

With her chicks-
30083_file0051n.jpg

Gweivere the sebright wants a bread bit, at about 2 1/2 mos., now over 4 mos. so need to updatew pics. will be getting pictures to share at poultry show aug 4

35675_sany0037.jpg

Gwen lost in sea of australorps

35675_sany0006.jpg

Gewn very determined to get a bread bit from my sandwich.

35675_sany0049.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry bout my bad photography will be taking pics at poultry show aug 4.

This is Jack Sparrow. Lord of the lawn around 3 mos, he is now over 4 mos and penned for show. Out of the 4 birds going, I thought he was going to be a real pain in the butt wild as he was, but he has enjoyed every minute of this, the first day he was pensive and hovered around the back of the pen and away from me, but just keeping him balanced on the hand made him comfortable as can be and he walks right up to be picked up now and loves the pampering and bread treat at the end. If a bird could act suprised , he acted like getting a little sunflowerseed mixed in his feed was like a hot fudge sundae

35675_sany0067.jpg

Last edited:
Where have all you Sebright people been hiding?
barnie.gif

My Golden Sebright rooster
Greatestpic.jpg

And this is Holly, one of my 3 White Silkie hens, sitting on her first brood! They have already hatched, but this was taken several days before.
Holly-1sttime.jpg

I can only speak for myself but Ive been hiding out just checking out all of the other great birds in here

I actually have another roo and hen, , The sebright hens name is Layla, dont have any pics of her yet, she has some really dark lacing and should be a real interesting bird next year. I only have pics of Gweneveir and Jack sparrow.

Great bird by the way. Love the gold sebrights .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom