Chicken POOP BINGO!!!

Chicken Boo

Songster
11 Years
Jul 16, 2008
Glenn Dale, MD
Yes. Chicken Poop Bingo. A take off on Cow Pie Bingo.

My DH and I are participating in a bike ride to raise money for climate issues and we have pledged to raise additional funds above our entrance fee. We had a fundraiser party at our home yesterday (attendance was down due to the nasty weather). On top of the door prizes, silent auction, and 2 raffles, we had Chicken Poop Bingo.

I combined the 2 4 x 4 brooders/chicken hospital pens. I took chalk and dived them out into numbered squares. The participants bought squares ($2/square, 3 for $5). Then I placed a chicken in the pen and we waited for her to poop.

It was hysterical watching groups of grown-ups talking to the chicken, encouraging her to poop when she was standing on their square, trying to get her to go to the other end of the pen when she wasn't... And the cheers when she finally pooped!!! It was quite a good time.

I want to publicly thank Antonia Banderas, Fern, Virginia and Sasha for their contributions.

We used to have what we called "Chicken Bingo" at the local exhibition in the Petting Barn, as an attraction, that is, until somebody complained that they thought it was "tasteless". One in every crowd. Glad to see it's alive and well!

That sounds like a LOT of fun, and a great way to raise funds!
thumbsup.gif

There was a request for pictures and a further explanation.

We had sign up sheets for each chicken that participated (Antonia Banderas, Fern, Virginia, and Sasha). We sold the squares for $2 each or 3 for $5. There was much strategizing and calculating at this point.

13250_sign_up_sheet.jpg

Once the chicken was in the pen, we had lots of fun watching and agonizing over the working of the hens digestive tract.

13250_watching.jpg

13250_watching_2.jpg

Sorry about the sideways pictures. They are right side up on my computer. I do not have time right now to figure it out. I will try later.

There was much happiness when the inevitable happens.

13250_winner.jpg

13250_winner_2.jpg

Here is the winning poop from Antonia. There had to be a Judge's call because she managed to hit 3 squares. The rule was the square with the most poop.

13250_winning_poop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom