~«Survival By War»~ (Warrior cat rp) [Chat Thread]

That's great, I'll have her wander over to the Cloudclan border. :D

I'm thinking she'll just see Frozenblood on Warming Shore and they'll break into a fight, not everyone agrees with territory settlement Sunstar and Willowstar agreed on. If Frozenblood kills a Waterfallclan cat on the shore, then Willowstar will have no choice but to confront Sunstar. ... oh boys

I'm thinking she'll just see Frozenblood on Warming Shore and they'll break into a fight, not everyone agrees with territory settlement Sunstar and Willowstar agreed on. If Frozenblood kills a Waterfallclan cat on the shore, then Willowstar will have no choice but to confront Sunstar. ... oh boys
I'm fine with that too. I'm pretty much fine with anything that kills Minnowflash. XD

I'm fine with that too. I'm pretty much fine with anything that kills Minnowflash. XD

XD rip to Minnowflash but yeah, that'll be a bit of trouble between the two peaceful clans
*obnoxious applause*

Back
Top Bottom