(heh siblings... :eyeroll:

I just remembered to ask you, do you mind if your characters are put online on the website I've been copying everything to? or would you prefer I make changes/tweeks so they are different? (River on here is called Bella on the Website) )
{{Sure thing and thanks for finding the character descs for me! was eating some pancakes before my brothers eat the rest}}
Neat characters, seems you definitely put lots of time into them!//
{{Sorry but I had to laugh at myself reading this. I had Rogue's powers planed out but the rest I made up while writing them but thank you!! }}

{{Sure thing and thanks for finding the character descs for me! was eating some pancakes before my brothers eat the rest}}

{{Sorry but I had to laugh at myself reading this. I had Rogue's powers planed out but the rest I made up while writing them but thank you!! }}
#madeitup lols I do that to!//

Aubrey the little 7 year old was standing on the wing, but she wasn't really that terrified, because she could teleport. He chicken was on her shoulder. The oxygen was low, but he could breath normally. Aubrey however, was having trouble.

Aron caught up to Rogue and settled to her past watching her and thinking carefully "Soo.. How about this.. I clean camp and you can hunt for us!" He offered cheerfully in hopes Rogue would agree but all he got from her was a sarcastic laugh. Aron frowned and squinted his face thinking carefully "Ok! How about i collect the fire wood And clean camp instead of hunting?" Looking down at her with big eyes Rogue just quickened her past pushing branches and bushed out of her way.

Glad that at least 2 of her friends were ok Tayn wandered over to the edge of the crowd and peered around people looking for River.

Char leaned her head against the wall of the vehicle and pulled her knees to her chest, burying her head in her knees, her arms around her head. She was crying, she was scared.

Back
Top Bottom