I can relate on the smile thing. Which makes sense because my natural smile is quite freakish.
Sadd
I’m glad you’re expanding to non-Kipps.
oh I can totally best you

I made a few of the Legends on picrew! I realized after I made them that a lot have the same eyes/mouths/noses but there were limited options lol

Here's Brisa:
View attachment 2044089

Indigo:
View attachment 2044084

Toby:
View attachment 2044087

Wolfram:
View attachment 2044088

Bleddyn:
View attachment 2044091

Jesse:
View attachment 2044092
OH MY WORD
INDIGO IS GORGEOUS
and Bleddyn is definitely Bleddyn, the FLIPPED SMILEY FACE, I'm dying.
Everybody else is so accurate, too! And I really love its take on Jessi.

Thing2, you made me want to also do my characters, and they actually worked XD
Camilla:
Camilla WCBL Picrew Avvy Maker 3.6.2020.png

Thomas:
Thomas WCBH 3.6.2020 Picrew Avvy Maker.png

River:
River WCBH.L 3.6.2020 Picrew Avvy Maker.png

Lachlan:
Lachlan WCBL Picrew Avvy Maker 3.6.2020.png

Since most of, if not all of you are on the Coffee shop RP you've likely seen my announcement that I'm wrapping up RPing.

I'm not really interested in finishing this one, myself. I know a lot of you are still wanting to. If you'd like I could do one big post that gets them to the city, and give them a decent fighting chance. I do have a thing I was planning. Or even make it so the kids could stop fighting altogether. Just have them back in the city to help with saving people.

Let me know if that's something you'd like, and I can spend a few days coming up with a big post. And just kind of stick them all in the city. That way you guys can keep going if you'd like with a little bit of hope/happiness for your charries to cling to.

Since most of, if not all of you are on the Coffee shop RP you've likely seen my announcement that I'm wrapping up RPing.

I'm not really interested in finishing this one, myself. I know a lot of you are still wanting to. If you'd like I could do one big post that gets them to the city, and give them a decent fighting chance. I do have a thing I was planning. Or even make it so the kids could stop fighting altogether. Just have them back in the city to help with saving people.

Let me know if that's something you'd like, and I can spend a few days coming up with a big post. And just kind of stick them all in the city. That way you guys can keep going if you'd like with a little bit of hope/happiness for your charries to cling to.

It's sad that you'll be leaving RPing but life definitely comes first! :hugs

A big post does seem good 'cause I would like to see this RP finally get resolved, but feel free to take your time if you need to!

It's sad that you'll be leaving RPing but life definitely comes first! :hugs

A big post does seem good 'cause I would like to see this RP finally get resolved, but feel free to take your time if you need to!
Ok. I don't see things getting any more busy at the moment, but in a couple months it's gonna start up and then I don't know what my life will be like. So I wanted to say something before it got crazy. :3

Does anyone else want a fastpass to back in the city?

Back
Top Bottom