Since most of, if not all of you are on the Coffee shop RP you've likely seen my announcement that I'm wrapping up RPing.

I'm not really interested in finishing this one, myself. I know a lot of you are still wanting to. If you'd like I could do one big post that gets them to the city, and give them a decent fighting chance. I do have a thing I was planning. Or even make it so the kids could stop fighting altogether. Just have them back in the city to help with saving people.

Let me know if that's something you'd like, and I can spend a few days coming up with a big post. And just kind of stick them all in the city. That way you guys can keep going if you'd like with a little bit of hope/happiness for your charries to cling to.
We'll miss you, Kate. But life does come first :hugs
Ok. I don't see things getting any more busy at the moment, but in a couple months it's gonna start up and then I don't know what my life will be like. So I wanted to say something before it got crazy. :3

Does anyone else want a fastpass to back in the city?
I agree with Thing2, I'd like to see this rp resolved. A fastpass to back in the city would be good.

Alright then I'll come up with something, probably before the end of the month. As long as no one objects. ;)

I've been on the fence for a while now, knowing RPing had to go, but not willing to give it up. WCBL's not being finished is the main reason I keep saying I'll decide later. So I've gotta get things wrapped up for my own self.

My sister has been sending me music.

This. Made me think of all these guys. And I suddenly miss everyone. :(

I actually love this so much, it reminds me of everyone, all your's and my characters. I miss them so much now ;-; I've been in a big kick in music like this.
i wanna cry now i miss them
BUT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH BUT OH THE FEELS THEY HIT HARD
Uhh, it's not too bad. It's I think, a bit more optimistic than it should be.
For some reason to me it's almost like a bittersweet acceptance with the whole "Even you can't help me now"

I actually love this so much, it reminds me of everyone, all your's and my characters. I miss them so much now ;-; I've been in a big kick in music like this.
i wanna cry now i miss them
BUT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH BUT OH THE FEELS THEY HIT HARD

For some reason to me it's almost like a bittersweet acceptance with the whole "Even you can't help me now"
I'm too distracted to really let it sink in, I'll have it on rep, later though and probably go digging through WCBL in the wee hours of the night.

---okay when I joined in with Frankie for revival hype, did I mean tonight

please tell me if I did because I totally deserved that smooth hackysack
Huehuehue, I was wondering if posting here would send you into over load. I'm not intentionally waking WCBLs back up. There's still plenty of MDCS to be written. (Keep in mind, I'm slow now, I have 4 kids at home that I have to "hover-school" cause I don't know how that works and it's harder than it has to be, I have 5 in house reno projects partially completed, a chicken coop still not made, a garden to dig up by hand, plants to start, an incu full of multi hatch date eggs, 2 broodies with chicks one with eggs, 20 - 12 week olds that need to go to freezer camp, 2 giant buildings that have to be torn down this year another winter and they'll collapse, AND stupid leg mites in.... 37 chickens to deal with. On top of normal life things like cleaning and cooking.:th ) I don't think you have to worry right now.

Back
Top Bottom