Pics
"Ash? I need to get off, Toby and some others are here and talking to me. I'll look for Bleddyn and send her your way." River stated, flicking her ears and hung up. (@HeavensHens88 )
River turned on Indigo. "So, you think you know where they might be holding Lachlan, Wolfram, and Bleddyn? Er, and Sherri too?"

(It may take them awhile to get there, I'd like to start slowing down for people who are currently not on like Kyndra and @ChickenCowboy02 and @HeavensHens88 )
cAnt be on much sorry

"A cell in the Pure base, I think," Sherri sighed.
"They gave me a metal cuff that prevents me from shifting. Stupid people don't know better to give one to Wolf and Lachlan as well. He's attempting to save you." A faint smile crossed her lips at the thought. "He likes you. He's a funny one."

Without thinking Sherri's whole statement through first, old instinct had her dryly intone, "I don't need sav-"
That's a weird thing to say. Of course Lachlan likes me. We've been friends for like-
Oh. If Bleddyn's eyebrows had shot up any harder, they'd be ricocheting off the ceiling. A really foul word slipped from tight lips and had her pathetically glad her parents weren't around to hear it.
"What the..." She bit down hard on her tongue to quickly correct it. That was enough profanity for one breath. "...heck are you talking about? Who?"
"I told you that she was alive!" Lachlan blurted, then bit his lip. "Uh, sorry, didn't mean to blurt that. I'm glad you're awake Bleddyn. We're going to get this stupid door open." He said quickly.
*Lachlan appears at superawkwardtime*
how far apart are these cells exactly

Back
Top Bottom