Huehuehue, I was wondering if posting here would send you into over load. I'm not intentionally waking WCBLs back up. There's still plenty of MDCS to be written. (Keep in mind, I'm slow now, I have 4 kids at home that I have to "hover-school" cause I don't know how that works and it's harder than it has to be, I have 5 in house reno projects partially completed, a chicken coop still not made, a garden to dig up by hand, plants to start, an incu full of multi hatch date eggs, 2 broodies with chicks one with eggs, 20 - 12 week olds that need to go to freezer camp, 2 giant buildings that have to be torn down this year another winter and they'll collapse, AND stupid leg mites in.... 37 chickens to deal with. On top of normal life things like cleaning and cooking.:th ) I don't think you have to worry right now.
Kate
I don't think I'll ever have a right to complain about being busy again.
I'll just say you're doing good and everybody appreciates what you're doing, 'cuz that's really all I can do for ya. :rolleyes: :p
:hugs
That’s good! right?

I lost Gretel this morning. It came as a complete surprise, and it still hasn’t really sunk in yet.
Oh my word, Phoebe, I'm so sorry, aiaszjhdsksa. She was so hecking gorgeous. :hugs And the shock factor when they're so young is horrible. :(
I just had a sudden death yesterday, but not quite like that. One minute, I was in the kitchen where my quail cages are until the weather gets better, then I went outside to put some chickens in and came back in ten minutes later to find one of my boys flat on his side, completely dead. 🤷

Kate
I'll just say you're doing good and everybody appreciates what you're doing, 'cuz that's really all I can do for ya. :rolleyes: :p

Oh my word, Phoebe, I'm so sorry, aiaszjhdsksa. She was so hecking gorgeous. :hugs And the shock factor when they're so young is horrible. :(
I just had a sudden death yesterday, but not quite like that. One minute, I was in the kitchen where my quail cages are until the weather gets better, then I went outside to put some chickens in and came back in ten minutes later to find one of my boys flat on his side, completely dead. 🤷
Aww, That sucks! We all have to tell our birds to stop randomly dying. Maybe that will help.

Kate

Thanks. :hugs It seems like it’s been a terrible year for pets.

I’m so sorry you lost one. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom