*°Hell as White as Snow°* (A Role Play)

Pics
(Unfortunately I will have to leave this role play. Thank you for having me, but time does not allow me to stay here. I suppose Gjoran could've just become a loner, as he already left.)
(He died XD he wandered too far in the freezing cold and got stuck in some ice, then died because he couldn't get out :D haha jk. But he needs some tragic death?? You really gonna leave us hanging like that? :lau )

Nigel found a duffle bag that looked usable and began loading it with the few blankets and clothing pieces he found. He found a few food supplies but not much, he loaded up anything he thought might be important.

Nora found a hiking pack in good shape in her house. She also found more outdoorsy type warm clothes. Whoever had lived here had obviously been more at home outdoors and kept their home humble. She packed the clothes, as well as a few first aid supplies. She grabbed every blanket she could find and then moved to the kitchen. She found some freeze dried foods, and some canned foods as well. She also found some small outdoor type metal utensils, plates, bowls spoons and little metal mugs. She packed those away knowing they would come in handy almost as much as the food.
Janette, having seen what she wanted and taken plenty of mental notes, slipped on the backpack and headed out to find Nora as well as see the other houses nearby.

(Yeppers. Do you want me to introduce him yet?)

Dierk continued walking, copying the silence of the others. He didn't see any ice blocks around, and he wondered if that meant all the people that were abandoned in this desert had been freed from them.
"This is the way we came from yesterday, right?" Ian asked, looking to Madeleine.

She nodded bluntly. "Oui, je believe so." She turned around fully to make sure everything looked similar, which it did. They should be there soon now.

(If you want. The whole point of this outing was so he could be found.)

Janette, having seen what she wanted and taken plenty of mental notes, slipped on the backpack and headed out to find Nora as well as see the other houses nearby.

Nigel had finished grabbing anything of value in the broken house and headed with his bag to the middle house where Nora had gone.

Nora was just finishing a delicate packing job to get everything to fit in the backpack. She had to layer some of the clothes on herself, and she tied a few of the blankets to the outside of the pack. But ultimately she had been able to fit it all, probably mostly thanks to the fact that most of the food she found had been freeze dried.

Nigel had finished grabbing anything of value in the broken house and headed with his bag to the middle house where Nora had gone.

Nora was just finishing a delicate packing job to get everything to fit in the backpack. She had to layer some of the clothes on herself, and she tied a few of the blankets to the outside of the pack. But ultimately she had been able to fit it all, probably mostly thanks to the fact that most of the food she found had been freeze dried.
Janette poked her head into the house Nora was in. "Heya," she said to get her attention. "Find anything interesting?"

Janette poked her head into the house Nora was in. "Heya," she said to get her attention. "Find anything interesting?"

Nigel saw that Janette had gotten to the second house before him, "Hey, I didn't find much in that house, it was badly damaged but I grabbed what I could." He said to Janette as he took the door from her and held it open.

Nora heard voices and called out for them to come in. As the approached she filled them in on what she found. "Whoever lived here liked the outdoors and as such was prepared for long camping trips. I found some good camping cookware, some warm clothes and blankets, and a small amount of freeze dried food. Plus this sweet hiking pack, oh and some more medical supplies. Plus for Ian and myself I found some Coffee and a bit of tea." She added as she finished loading her pack before looking up to them to see what they had.

Nigel saw that Janette had gotten to the second house before him, "Hey, I didn't find much in that house, it was badly damaged but I grabbed what I could." He said to Janette as he took the door from her and held it open.

Nora heard voices and called out for them to come in. As the approached she filled them in on what she found. "Whoever lived here liked the outdoors and as such was prepared for long camping trips. I found some good camping cookware, some warm clothes and blankets, and a small amount of freeze dried food. Plus this sweet hiking pack, oh and some more medical supplies. Plus for Ian and myself I found some Coffee and a bit of tea." She added as she finished loading her pack before looking up to them to see what they had.
Janette looked to Nigel, a bit of concern showing through her stiff features. "What kind of damage?" She asked, pausing in the doorway as she waited for an answer. Nora's chatter disappeared into the background as guess of what could have happened here flashed through her mind.

Janette looked to Nigel, a bit of concern showing through her stiff features. "What kind of damage?" She asked, pausing in the doorway as she waited for an answer. Nora's chatter disappeared into the background as guess of what could have happened here flashed through her mind.

Nigel turned to Janette when she asked about the damage. "I don't right know what caused it. But there is a big hole in the side of the house and roof, rubble blown or fell inward. I figured it was just age, and maybe weather conditions. But I suppose it could have had something hit it." he replied trying to describe it as best he could.

Nora heard them talking and came over to the door pack on her back and listened to the tail end of Nigel statement. Something about the house he looked at being damaged. That was a bit curious, it had certainly got Janette's attention, she had her thinking face on.

Nigel turned to Janette when she asked about the damage. "I don't right know what caused it. But there is a big hole in the side of the house and roof, rubble blown or fell inward. I figured it was just age, and maybe weather conditions. But I suppose it could have had something hit it." he replied trying to describe it as best he could.

Nora heard them talking and came over to the door pack on her back and listened to the tail end of Nigel statement. Something about the house he looked at being damaged. That was a bit curious, it had certainly got Janette's attention, she had her thinking face on.
"Well a big hole is hardly caused by a snowstorm," Janette said snappily, immediately regretting both tone and words after the fact. "Sorry. I'm sorry," she murmured, turning away to leave since Nora had come out.

(Do you want to pause till Gar returns?)

Back
Top Bottom