◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

HOW?! TELL ME
If you colour it and such, then merge all the layers, you can go into one of the buttons (at the bottom - on mobile) and select "Free Transform". You'd probably have to click... *trying to remember what it's called* ... "Perspective Correction"? :p
Then stretch it around. XD

I WAS HOPING YOU'D USE THAT. I WAS WAITING FOR IT. XD

Make the background kind of a muted butter yellow. The only think else would be make the bottom of the shoes white. They were supposed to be Converse, but the character's shoes are brown, so it can stay. Laces don't matter.
:lol: is the jar high light too light?

jar girl color.jpg

If you colour it and such, then merge all the layers, you can go into one of the buttons (at the bottom - on mobile) and select "Free Transform". You'd probably have to click... *trying to remember what it's called* ... "Perspective Correction"? :p

Thank youuuu

I HAD A FEELING XD

FBF132B9-4146-471D-835C-102A1486D364.gif

Nupe. Tis perfect. Except....

LE CRUMB. Tis in the bottom of the jar. Right now it is white.
I figured it out rather quickly :p now I is the blonde one. I saw the chip outta the cookie, but didn't connect the crumb on the bottom of the jar.

I know how to transform it. Do you want me to try to get the jar to look normal?

Back
Top Bottom