◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

(Too late, I already watched it. :hitHad no time to get tissues.

Also, y'know what I hated most about the movies? The absence of Thomas and Teresa's telepathy!
Yeah, they should have somehow worked that in. Also they said it was three years in the Glade instead of two, and it took them days to get their names back, instead of them already knowing them.
What would everyone's top 3 choices in superpowers be?
Anything I draw becomes real if I want it to
Shapeshifting
Clearing anything away (ex. Clear away sickness, acne (sob), or sadness, etc...)

Okay, so a few may have heard this already.

I fall out of the sky into the Avengerz worl with no memory as to how, or the events leading up to such. Immediately have a panic attack about alternative universes and what is real. Is capture but 'vengers. I know a few things about their future, but it's patchy and not very accurate, so they kind of keep me around since I cannot, for the life of me, remember it all at once.
Then, because it's my daydream, I find I have sooper powr.

Okay, so a few may have heard this already.

I fall out of the sky into the Avengerz worl with no memory as to how, or the events leading up to such. Immediately have a panic attack about alternative universes and what is real. Is capture but 'vengers. I know a few things about their future, but it's patchy and not very accurate, so they kind of keep me around since I cannot, for the life of me, remember it all at once.
Then, because it's my daydream, I find I have sooper powr.
Ah yes I've read the more detailed one of this.

My normal story you have also already heard. but I have 2 scenes done. (very very rough draft)

Back
Top Bottom