♥ ♥ ♥ Show Off Your Call Ducks ♥ ♥ ♥

Pics
When properly used a call was hugged. You kept him under your jacket and lifted him out when you needed him to call the DUX in.

I am not much of a hunter anymore, but I think calling wild dux like that would be fun, even if I could only shoot them with a camera.
You're going soft in your old age.

20180218_171950.jpg
20180218_171717.jpg
here is what my "Ralphie" is doing. Chasing tail :gig

Magpie is essentially pied and bibbed together... you may not get magpie right away, or at least not *fully* correct magpie, it takes breeding the best patterns together and selecting from those and so on...

Does Lexi have eye stripes? And I can't remember what her duckling down looked like... they get the blue in their speculum when they feather out, but she might be dusky or carrying dusky... that washes out the blue...
Oddities do happen though, Crash had a washed out speculum for her entire first year, in her second year it was partially blue, lol... but I think she carries dusky, she's not full dusky...
Very faint eye stripes
WP_20180211_11_30_15_Pro.jpg WP_20180122_16_29_35_Pro_LI (2).jpg WP_20170326_10_44_41_Pro_LI.jpg

She looks exactly like Crash! Except she has a couple white primary feathers?
Duckling on far right, yes? Looks like dusky, at least partially and also possibly carrying either a bibbed or pied gene... :love :love

Sorry I know this wasn’t what this thread was intended for but does anyone have a pair of call ducks to sell?

Depends on where you are located and what you are looking for exactly... variety, type, etc...

Duckling on far right, yes? Looks like dusky, at least partially and also possibly carrying either a bibbed or pied gene... :love :love

Depends on where you are located and what you are looking for exactly... variety, type, etc...
Live in Georgia. Variety doesn’t matter but would prefer pastel or grey if possible. Looking for them as pets for my little girl.

Actually, I think in the ling pic, she's second from the left. Far left, I think, is the one that died early. I'll look for a better pic.

Back
Top Bottom