♧Ask Wild♧ (Where Everyone's Welcome!)

RW, I feel you.Im in the:
Teen VS Parent
Baby(Chick)Battle.

I CANNOT CONVINCE MY MOOOOMMMM I NEED THEM SO BAD

My suggestion for you, and these are things I'm doing myself, is not say anything to your parents about getting chicks. Atleast, for a while. Let the subject rest, instead of constantly bothering your mom, which tends to only make things worse. And during that time do stuff around the house; throughly clean your room, do chores without complaint, work a little harder at your school so that when you ask her again, you've proved that you can handle getting chicks. Parents aren't going to let you get chicks if they think you are already having enough trouble completing daily tasks.

Hopefullythis helps! :hugs

My suggestion for you, and these are things I'm doing myself, is not say anything to your parents about getting chicks. Atleast, for a while. Let the subject rest, instead of constantly bothering your mom, which tends to only make things worse. And during that time do stuff around the house; throughly clean your room, do chores without complaint, work a little harder at your school so that when you ask her again, you've proved that you can handle getting chicks. Parents aren't going to let you get chicks if they think you are already having enough trouble completing daily tasks.

Hopefullythis helps! :hugs

:goodpost:

That's one of the best methods, I've used it often...just not for chicks, they're easy to get. :D

I found a fox in my chicken coop!!!

Back
Top Bottom