✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
The problem with this mentality is that "treasure" is not treated like it's treasured. People with houses full of crap and garage stuff so full they can't even park a car in there indicates that they don't actually value the stuff they have.

This thread will take off when you agree to start cleaning out your truck you nasty hoarder or trash.
Oh and speaking of trash I bought a few of those LGs. :oops:
I took in account that YOU said they can be reliable.
Does yours have the fan? if so I need pics of how its mounted.

The problem with this mentality is that "treasure" is not treated like it's treasured. People with houses full of crap and garage stuff so full they can't even park a car in there indicates that they don't actually value the stuff they have.
I mostly keep my treasures strung out on the lawn and I've never parked cars in my garages even when they were near empty. Why? I'm just gonna be driving it again later today.
I use my garage for storing chicks and/or tools and working on projects mostly.

Clear off the table is on my list of things today as well. For some reason, one end of it is our dumping zone and there's all kinds of junk there on a regular basis. So annoying.
My whole table is nothing but a dumping and storage zone. It will get cleaned off before I bring in the supers from the bee hives. They will be temporarily stored on the table.

That is not true. I keep the garage clear enough to park the tractor in it. The other stuff is valued or it would not be here.

My whole table is nothing but a dumping and storage zone. It will get cleaned off before I bring in the supers from the bee hives. They will be temporarily stored on the table.
My table is where the cat hangs out. 🤣 I don't recommend sitting down to eat there until the chairs have the cat hair vacuumed off of them and the top has been wiped down about three times.

Back
Top Bottom