✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
From last weekend…. To yesterday been cleaning stuff in yard & driveway….

- small trailer I redid completely
- mower no longer want/need as a backup
have listed these for sale in FB-marketplace
A92322AA-5134-4FBA-9022-5273E9ED0EE3.jpeg

keeping the GN flatbed trailer but, it’s tires we’re over 10 yrs old. Scored good used ones
- rims cleaned and painted (tires waiting for paint to fully cure)
4C6A115A-221A-4ACC-82EC-00F886692E5E.jpeg

And took a truckload of recycling away this weekend. A week & 1/2 ago saw a ID on the local “free” group that needed guys clothing - we had 2+ full bags of jeans, pants, shorts & shirts that was either “just gonna fit” or was a bit big for them… (freeze-magedden ruined their previous apartment). The clothing the boys had outgrown was about to get dropped off at goodwill but, saw that post by accident.

And today, gonna see about getting one more riding mower done and up for sale. Almost have enough metal to make a metal recycling run. Have a pile that needs to be reduced to ash as well. If winds stay low might just tend to it as well. Hope to get the old swing set ready for removal before this weekend as well.

Almost done photographing all the homeschooling books for listing “for sale” …

have some wanting two of our non-silkie cockerels… they may leave today as well.

I mostly keep my treasures strung out on the lawn and I've never parked cars in my garages even when they were near empty. Why? I'm just gonna be driving it again later today.
I use my garage for storing chicks and/or tools and working on projects mostly.

That is not true. I keep the garage clear enough to park the tractor in it. The other stuff is valued or it would not be here.
Whether or not you park your car in the garage is beside the point. My point is that if you can't use the space for something you want to use it for because it's full of stuff, something needs to change.

Fortunately not everyone's mind works the same way. Most of the "stuff" in my house is increasing in value whether or not I can see it or reach it.
You do realize that this is not a personal attack? You don't have to get rid of anything if you don't want to. And clearly you don't want to 🤭🤣

Fortunately not everyone's mind works the same way. Most of the "stuff" in my house is increasing in value whether or not I can see it or reach it.
That depends on what it is..and if you or anyone else will ever bother to sell it while it's still valuable.
My in-laws for example..
Oh my goodness they have kept so many collections of different things piled up over the years.
I'm sure if anyone ever takes the time to dig through all that junk there will be some valuable treasures there.
But it will be like finding a needle in a haystack and who wants to deal with all of it.
Not me.
My guess is 90% of it will end up in a dumpster.

Start simple.

This first week we will start deciding where we will start.

Start decluttering.

🙄🤚Less is more.
Oh dear :)
I'll tackle the junk drawer first. Surely everyone has one of those too.
The kitchen junk drawer is organized, mine on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom