✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
Please excuse my rather off topic and nosey comments but, how on earth do you open the drawers and cupboards without handles??
You are excused. I never even realized they didn't have them, come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen any that do. 😆

As to how I open them, it's honestly quite simple.

For the "cupboards"

Step one:
grab the corner.
IMG_1112[1].JPG

Step two:
Pull open.
IMG_1113[1].JPG

For the Drawers

Step one:
Grab the top of the drawer
IMG_1115[1].JPG

Step two:
Pull open
IMG_1116[1].JPG

You are excused. I never even realized they didn't have them, come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen any that do. 😆

For the "cupboards"

Step one:
grab the corner.
View attachment 2838931

Step two:
Pull open.
View attachment 2838939

For the Drawers

Step one:
View attachment 2838940

Step two:
Pull open
View attachment 2838941
Thanks for explaining, but I feel as though you see me as an alien. Saying that, I did manage to pass my last Google 'are you a robot' question which makes me feel positively normal.
Usually:
'tap all images of a bus'. Me- clicks a 🚆 train :hmm

Perhaps you could write an article on "how to open a handleless cupboard door (including step by step photographs)" it is something which would surely attract hundreds if not thousands of British viewers.

Pretty sure I've never seen anything other than a handled one.
Hmmm...maybe just another foreign odity:rolleyes:

Thanks 👍

For the "cupboards"

Step one:
grab the corner.
View attachment 2838931

Step two:
Pull open.
View attachment 2838939

For the Drawers

Step one:
View attachment 2838940

Step two:
Pull open
View attachment 2838941
OMG! I would have nothing to build my decor from. Also how are guests supposed to get a sense of your style? Painted, brushed, antibellum, goth oh my I couldn't do it sorry

For the "cupboards"

Step one:
grab the corner.
View attachment 2838931

Step two:
Pull open.
View attachment 2838939

For the Drawers

Step one:
View attachment 2838940

Step two:
Pull open
View attachment 2838941

Thanks for explaining, but I feel as though you see me as an alien. Saying that, I did manage to pass my last Google 'are you a robot' question which makes me feel positively normal.
Usually:

Perhaps you could write an article on "how to open a handleless cupboard door (including step by step photographs)" it is something which would surely attract hundreds if not thousands of British viewers.

Thanks 👍
My mother thinks it is absolutely ridiculous my cubbords don't have handles. She's been trying to talk me into putting some on there for years. 🤣
I don't get what's the big deal.
It's easier to clean without them plus my kitchen is so small I'd catch my cloths on them most likely.

Usually:

Thanks 👍
I have always had handle on the drawers and doors and I'm in the USA.... I have always lived in older places with older cabinets... the modern stuff doesn't always have handles

Back
Top Bottom