✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
Well. You mention it but didn't post a pic of it as well?
What were you thinking?
I had to clear it off for a good picture! 🤣Oh, consider that my decluttering for the week!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210919-201839~2.png
    Screenshot_20210919-201839~2.png
    444 KB · Views: 4
Thanks. I love antique things. Which is probably why I live in an old house, over 100 years old now
Mine is old too.
I've learned to just go with it.
Of course used to when you decorated with antiques it was original and creative and diy repurposes to save money. Now people are like ahhh, cool....did you see that on Pinterest? 🤬

You are excused. I never even realized they didn't have them, come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen any that do. 😆

As to how I open them, it's honestly quite simple.

For the "cupboards"

Step one:
grab the corner.
View attachment 2838931

Step two:
Pull open.
View attachment 2838939

For the Drawers

Step one:
Grab the top of the drawer
View attachment 2838940

Step two:
Pull open
View attachment 2838941
ROFLOL

(takes a breath)
Please excuse my rather off topic and nosey comments but, how on earth do you open the drawers and cupboards without handles??

Thanks for explaining, but I feel as though you see me as an alien. Saying that, I did manage to pass my last Google 'are you a robot' question which makes me feel positively normal.
Usually:
'tap all images of a bus'. Me- clicks a 🚆 train :hmm

Perhaps you could write an article on "how to open a handleless cupboard door (including step by step photographs)" it is something which would surely attract hundreds if not thousands of British viewers.

Pretty sure I've never seen anything other than a handled one.
Hmmm...maybe just another foreign odity:rolleyes:

Thanks 👍
Dude! The design is a form of minimalist. The panel is trimmed in form and edged with a tapered outside edge on all sides and had these pseudo-invisible rubber bumpers on the corners. It’s been around for decades.
Exhibit A & B:
11FBDE65-A9CA-474C-AC32-0BFAD956749F.jpeg

896FCF98-D3A5-4FF2-AFA6-04877A4D1B8A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom