✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
Good idea! I'm sure we'll have some metal to recycle. But we have some junk, and I mean JUNK too.
Metal is metal! Old, dead batteries are metal. Old kitchen utensils. Lamps. Tables. Bed frames. Wire, electric motors. Fence parts. Broken tools. It doesn’t matter how small. It’s ALL adds up over time.

Metal is metal! Old, dead batteries are metal. Old kitchen utensils. Lamps. Tables. Bed frames. Wire, electric motors. Fence parts. Broken tools. It doesn’t matter how small. It’s ALL adds up over time.
We set our broken dryer on the curb and put a sign on it that said scrap. It was gone in a day. 😁 Metal is metal.

Feeling a bit better today.

both riding mowers repaired and finally listed for sale.
Sold off a few more items like 8 lug trailer rims, extra set of riding mower rear wheels, the small trailer, an “L shaped” truck bed fuel tank, a chainsaw; did another “non-paying” recycling run & a bunch of trash gone.

pulled a lot of dead and dying sunflower stalks & composted them.

finished the 48hr Vinegar cleanse of the water well yesterday (demineralized the motor & pump).

I have quickly dispatched a bunch of rats over the last week too. I can’t use the green bait. (Chickens or dogs might get to it & also the dog’s might catch a rat that ate the green bait.)

We've had a lot of rain the last few days. I got my project finished, but have another one in mind. :rolleyes:

I've been trying to put stuff I'm not using away. I got a big (for us) load of recycle stuff out of the basement. I'm working on cleaning up the mud room.

I'm also trying to use up some canned goods. This makes me find dry goods (lots of dry beans) in the pantry, so I need some recipes to use it up.

In between walls of rain this afternoon I went to the storage units…

one unit is now almost emptied. Easily done before end of this month.

after all this rain ….. I will likely be starting again on Friday with removing stuff and preping for one of the next two weekends to empty this unit completely and sell off what I can. Scrap out the rest.

driveway side yard has gotten a little cleaner.

almost ready to make another metal scrap run for a little cash.

… might be spending a couple hours in the coming weeks to be cheering section/moral support helping a friend purge their place….

Back
Top Bottom