✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
Cleaned/decluttered the girls room today. They are ages 6 and almost 4, but they had fun helping me decide which things to pass along. Got almost a whole large trash bag of toys and other things to donate, plus a small bag of trash to throw out. The girls actually want to play in their room now. After a thorough vacuuming, it is a nice little space.

Pouring rain today. It's a good day to putter and declutter.

A pile of very old scrap wood will become kindling. It's uber dry, so it'll work great.

The last of the peppers are going to go in the freezer; the potatoes will get cleaned off and go into the basement box.

I might even get up the gumption to get a bag of clothes to go to Goodwill.

Pouring rain today. It's a good day to putter and declutter.

A pile of very old scrap wood will become kindling. It's uber dry, so it'll work great.

The last of the peppers are going to go in the freezer; the potatoes will get cleaned off and go into the basement box.

I might even get up the gumption to get a bag of clothes to go to Goodwill.
Putter and declutter! I love it, Sally Peanut Butter 😂

Putter and declutter! I love it, Sally Peanut Butter 😂
X2!

ya know….. when “peanut butter” get put in the toaster oven (etal) it has a very quick melting ability and gets all runny like regular butter.
However, if you add one ingredient to peanut butter it will magically hold it self together under the hottest conditions.

anyone know this special ingredient???

/snickers

Honey.

(giggles) …so the moral of this story is give her a little honey and she’ll make it through any heated situation.

“Wha-dya say @Sally PB ? Fitting metaphor?”

/back to reality

When I get home Tuesday night I can make a photo essay to prove this works when I mix up a fresh batch & make a midnight snack with an English muffin.

Yesterday I also cleaned and decluttered the boys room. They are five and one and a half. Not as bad as the girls room, because the girls room is where they do the majority of playing so there's not that many toys in the boys room. But now we have almost two full trash bags of donations. 💃

Angeline checking out a tote of books I'm donating.
20211029_093809.jpg

Back
Top Bottom