✅Do More Save Less Challenge - Coming Soon

Pics
I need to get clothes off to Goodwill. So does DH. Maybe, maybe...

I have some electric blankets that the electric part stopped working. But it still works as a blanket. Suggestions? Would a shelter be able to use them?

You could call ahead and ask or at least tag them as not working.
When I moved 2 years ago, I found 5 boxes of "stuff" that I hadn't opened since my previous move 10 years earlier.
Somehow I became the family archivist. What to do with very old photo albums. I think they are about 100 years old but who the heck are all these people. Can't bring myself to just chuck them.

When I moved 2 years ago, I found 5 boxes of "stuff" that I hadn't opened since my previous move 10 years earlier.
Somehow I became the family archivist. What to do with very old photo albums. I think they are about 100 years old but who the heck are all these people. Can't bring myself to just chuck them.
I received the family genealogy and photo archives after my father died.

Some of them were just old negatives. I purchased a scanner with the ability to scan negatives. I scanned the negatives and the photos. I managed to get a lot of people identified by showing the scanned images to other relatives including distant ones that I had met through the genealogical research.

There are still many that are not identified but that is no reason to discard irreplaceable memorabilia.

I received the family genealogy and photo archives after my father died.

Some of them were just old negatives. I purchased a scanner with the ability to scan negatives. I scanned the negatives and the photos. I managed to get a lot of people identified by showing the scanned images to other relatives including distant ones that I had met through the genealogical research.

There are still many that are not identified but that is no reason to discard irreplaceable memorabilia.
My problem now is who to pass them on to.

Scan and upload to ancestry dot com?

My watched threads list will be getting wiped clean soon.
I only have 90 pages worth right now.
I'm pretty sure the last time I cleared it completely out was January 2020.

This is not every thread that I have posted in either because I know I have already deleted quite a few of my watched threads.

Anyways does anybody else want to completely overhaul their watched thread list with me for the new year?
Screenshot_20211215-184326.png

Back
Top Bottom