✨Who Would Care?✨ An orphan RP

How do you like it?

• Bravo!! You're getting better at it!!! Butttt, I'm still not joining...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I've DEFINITELY seen better!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • WOW!! How creative!

• Eh...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'm joining, against my will.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's not my thing, but pretty good though.

• BORING!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luna jumped up and hid the black kitten under her arm in her cloke.Taking of her hood she responded coldly and sharply,"I may be, and I may not be.Why is it any of your businness?"
"Well, it is my business because I work there. And, you shouldn't be staying in some alley all alone. You wanna know what happens to people who stay in alleys alone? Answer; you don't." Charlie told her sternly. "An alley is a place where anyone can basically do anything to you and no one notices. So since you are obviously young, this isn't a smart decision. And also, why do you have that cloak? Are you a Death Eater?" He chuckled at his lame joke.

"He's right. Never ever ever go in the alleys. You could get killed." Carrie whispered loudly enough for the girl to hear.
Charlie shook his head as another random girl appeared.
"Alright, both of you guys need to get back to the orphanage and out of this alley. And away from all these sodding cats. You'll get covered in fleas and possibly diseases." He gently pushed a cat away with his foot before it could rub against his leg.

(And that's why I casually had him smoke. If he was a kid I wouldn't do that.
lol.png
He's an undercover cop working for the orphanage so he can eventually get enough evidence to arrest the woman who runs this place. Though he's also here to investigate Imryll's case, because people suspect her for murder.)

Last edited:
Imryll was sweeping all of the rooms in the orphanage, not really minding the amount of work she had been given. But one of the workers was watching her to make sure she didn't take a break, and that just made her uncomfortable. She didn't like being stared at.

There was a new worker, but she didn't know his name. He looked like a rock band guy, but she felt like he probably actually wasn't. Maybe he had that look about him, but she still wanted to stay away. There was this gut feeling that he wasn't just a normal worker.

Now that Imryll was done with her chore, and the worker continued to watch her closely, she felt an anger inside her building. Being constantly watched was not only making her feel uncomfortable, but it just made her feel like a dog.

"Stop watching me." Imryll growled under her breath.
"Well, if you would just do your job I wouldn't have to babysit y-"
"Shut up!" She cut the worker off.

The worker glared at her.
"You watch your tone, girl."

Imryll was gripping the broom tightly, wanting to break it in half. But instead she decided to break the worker's face.
Gripping the brush part of the broom and raising the wooden end high over her head, she bashed it against the worker's face. He fell down and his nose started bleeding profusely.

Cursing, he got up and grabbed Imryll's arm angrily. This wasn't the first time she had hurt somebody in here out of frustration.
"You've done it again, you imbecile! I don't know why we still let you live here. You're really going to get it this time."

Back
Top Bottom