❦The Game of Thrones RolePlay❦

I am so Sorry I wasn't on! I had to go on a small trip! Of course I will reserve all of your spots.
big_smile.png

Reserve a child in the House Lanister. :3 I feel like being sooo terribly evil. :p Be prepared, people. XD

crap. XD

Name: Erik
House Name: Stark
Appearance: Very handsome, curly black longish hair and electric blue eyes which are lightly shielded by his wild hair. Sturdy build, abs, and pale skin, wears a black long sleeve shirt with a black leather vest. He wears black trousers and a black leather sword belt. His sword hangs from it and always has his long bow and quiver with him. His bow is equisetly (spell??) carved and painted black. It has runes up the side but the laguage was long forgotton.
Personality: Amazing fighter, very nice and very smart, will have a strict hand when he replaces his father a ruler of winterfell.
Position: Eldest son
Wolves/Pets: A sketchy black dire wolf named Shadow
Family: Stark
Other: Has a mental link with his dire wolf. They can't talk but they can understand each other making them an fearsome pair in battle
Pic:
twilight+244.welling.tom.100506.jpg
(you know, not at a red carpet event XD)
Username: Toro

ha me too!! u have one more but it can wait...todays the 23 and no one has started... im NOT starting another one.. ive started llike, 4, and they've all did because jallny left :'(

Back
Top Bottom