➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Speaking of feed/feeding.. I gotta do that. I know of some more brands I'll try to post in a little bit.
Time to beat the rain!
I know I can do it if I try hard enough! GOD SPEED!
Take your time...then you can do two things at once.
Feed and bathe!

Hey Ya! My hens have been raised by the same brand... PURINA!! They love it. They also love it mixed with water( WARNING: Do NOT keep wet food for more than one day!)
I don't think you should tell the fermented feed users this.
:eek:

;)

Feed analysis: a little of what I've learned along my journey...
Pretty much everyone uses the average nutritional analysis of the various components that go into feed and many publish min/max values. You can google just about any feed ingredient and get a pretty consistent nutritional analysis. Again, these are all based upon averages to give feed manufacturers, nutritionists, and consumers a baseline to work with. In reality the nutritional analysis of say corn can vary widely based upon weather, fertilizer, farm soil, farming practices, harvesting and drying techniques, storage method and location, as well as age.

When I first started this adventure, I calculated what I should get and then had my first couple of batches of custom feed analyzed. It was expensive, but not too bad. The analysis showed my numbers weren't way off from my expectations, but there was quite a bit of variance. I know folks who test every batch of feed they get and have the resources to tweek it to get optimum performance. For me it was just too much work and my girls did well on the mix I provided. Many will also test their feed for toxins commonly found with GMO grains, molds and yeasts. If anyone is interested in testing their feed I would recommend Brookside labs as they do good work.

Thank you.
I can not add these to my sheet because they do not list the info I need on their website.
:(

Anyone have a bag of this feed right now?
I'm thinking only BYC members whom live in INDIA would know of this product(s)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-26-12-35-57.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-26-12-35-57.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 5
I buy mine at my local grain elevator
And I will apologize in advance because I dont know how to send a link sooooo......
Mfa-inc.com
Products
Feed
Specialty
Poultry feeds

I use chick fryer crumble for pullets
Quality egg 16 in pellets which isn’t listed but I would assume it would be the same as crumble?
Poultry grains to get them back in the run when I need them too
But am thinking of switching to egg producer for them all
I am an ff feeder

I buy mine at my local grain elevator
And I will apologize in advance because I dont know how to send a link sooooo......
Mfa-inc.com
Products
Feed
Specialty
Poultry feeds

I use chick fryer crumble for pullets
Quality egg 16 in pellets which isn’t listed but I would assume it would be the same as crumble?
Poultry grains to get them back in the run when I need them too
But am thinking of switching to egg producer for them all
I am an ff feeder

WOOT!
Thank you I have found the site and they do post the info I need/want for my sheet.
To post a link you will need to open that website in your browser like this:
Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 8.05.47 PM.png
Then you will click in the address bar(in the picture above the address bar reads MRF-INC.COM) ...at the top of the screen(highlighted in blue below)..and copy it.
(Right click and choose copy)
Screen Shot 2018-05-26 at 8.06.01 PM.png

Then come back to this screen and right click in this box and select PASTE.

https://www.mfa-inc.com/Feed/Specialty/PoultryFeeds

Back
Top Bottom