➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 12.07.10 PM.png

Did you determine the top 10 best layer feeds for your hens? I've been using Scratch & Peck Organic Layer but since my girls pick out what they like and leave the rest, I'm looking for a new organic layer feed that is nutritional in value (corn & soy free) but comes in a pellet or crumble so they can't pick out what they like. I clicked on your amazing spreadsheet, but was a bit overwhelmed trying to interpret all the data.

Did you determine the top 10 best layer feeds for your hens? I've been using Scratch & Peck Organic Layer but since my girls pick out what they like and leave the rest, I'm looking for a new organic layer feed that is nutritional in value (corn & soy free) but comes in a pellet or crumble so they can't pick out what they like. I clicked on your amazing spreadsheet, but was a bit overwhelmed trying to interpret all the data.
I do not believe there is a top ten.
A lot of feeds are very similar.
Give me a few minutes and I will give you links to some types of feed you are looking for.

SOME of these are what you are looking for...some may have corn. Some actually may be a mix of whole grains and pellets/crumbles. So they may not all be exactly what you are looking for but it should narrow down your search some.

Gluten/Soy Free Layer
Soy Free Layer
O NGMO S/C Layer
NGMO S/C Free Layer
Organic Layer w/O
O S/F Layer
O C&S/F Layer
NSNC Lay Crum

Back
Top Bottom