➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I don't think I've come across a pellet game bird feed yet.

I've found this:

https://bluebonnetfeeds.com/super-game-bird-conditioning-pellet/

and some others online. I've even seen people here on the forum mention that they feed pelleted gamebird feed. I hate feeding crumble so I'm putting my foot down about feeding a crumble instead of the pellet.

I should also mention that previously they were on Nutrena Layer Pellets and the Starter/Grower and the birds ate a lot more of the feed in a shorter amount of time. Additionally I've seen improvement in molting time as well as issues with legs since switching feeds.

TSC Producers Pride 16% layer feed label

Attachments

• IMG_20191205_211649489.jpg
    IMG_20191205_211649489.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 56
Your welcome. I noticed the fat content is higher than other feeds. It's a mini pellet, bigger than a crumble but smaller than the typical pellet. I purchased it yesterday for the first time. Anyone else use it?
We just started using it a couple weeks ago. They seem to like it just fine. Can't say much on eggs. Over half my gals are 4-6yrs old. Probably only 2 hens are coming of age to lay soon and 4 more soon after them.

We just started using it a couple weeks ago. They seem to like it just fine. Can't say much on eggs. Over half my gals are 4-6yrs old. Probably only 2 hens are coming of age to lay soon and 4 more soon after them.
Keep us posted please. I suspect with the high fiber content that if the chickens have watery poop this should help.

Back
Top Bottom