➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I've never paid attention. I didn't worry about it or anything else being labeled for poultry or not. I doubt pigeon conditioner was lol. Nah really I just give them what I want to not worried about labels
I understand... I personally don't care about labels either.
I had never heard of this particular product before today and I was just wondering which exact one you use.
I am double checking them all now to see what the difference is now on the MannaPro site but they don't have the poultry one for me to compare with the other animals.

It's pretty obvious to me that they did used to sell if labeled for poultry but don't anymore and now I must know why! :eek:
I'm going to email them and ask. :lol:

It was for pigs
Pig vs rabbits.
It's the exact same thing.
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 7.58.28 PM.png

We're limited to feed available here, Dels sell limited TSC supplies and Miranda's sell limited Nutrena. Land 'O Lakes/Purina manufacture alot of feed under different names. I've now feed Purina Flock Raiser (fermented) love the results.
When I first started chickens, I was sold Home Grown which was ok but then it was unavailable and was sold Dumor ... Will not recommend Dumor. I found the poop was dark in color and stunk so bad, even when fermented. I then did alot of reading (BYC) and switched to Flock Raiser, pricey but I love the results.
:pop I've considered switching to Nutrena, waiting to see Kiki's results. I may with my next round of chicks in July.

Back
Top Bottom