➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Perfect but I am only seeing the "list" for the s/grower on TSC site correct?
Yes. The bags for the layer pellets and crumbles have no info printed on them and Tractor Supply doesn't have any pics of the pink paper tags sewn into the seam at the bottom.

Seems weird that NB provides no place on the net to find that information, but then again that does kinda jibe with their "eh, whatever" attitude I experienced when I called them to complain about their ancient feed being shipped to stores.

Yes. The bags for the layer pellets and crumbles have no info printed on them and Tractor Supply doesn't have any pics of the pink paper tags sewn into the seam at the bottom.

Seems weird that NB provides no place on the net to find that information, but then again that does kinda jibe with their "eh, whatever" attitude I experienced when I called them to complain about their ancient feed being shipped to stores.
Ok thanks.
I just wanted to make sure I was seeing the same thing as you.
:celebrate

This is the Nutrena Game Bird feed label I promised you. Let me know if you need the actual ingredients list.

Z8gAbJK.jpg

This is the Nutrena Game Bird feed label I promised you. Let me know if you need the actual ingredients list.

Z8gAbJK.jpg
This is perfect. What name is on the bag?
I see "Turkey Feed" at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom