➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
For chicks, I raised them on Purina and added Farmers Helper Ultra Kibble for chicks. Sometimes I mixed Ultra Kibble or broken up Baby Cakes with mashed hard boiled eggs. They went crazy for it. I now have best friends forever that follow me all over the yard :). They grew really great on it. Now they get Purina Omega 3 with occasional Ultra Kibble supplement. These days they free range mostly (steal cat food when they can) and look/act very healthy and lay well.
I don't consider Farmers Helper Ultra Kibble a feed so I will not be including this on my list, sorry.

ive only used the starter/grower. we use dumor for starter manna pro for layers
Thanks.
I don't really need to know where people buy their feed.
I just want the brand names.

I am still going to include the Pride and Pleasure feeds since I've already seen them.
:th

I have been reading this thread, but not sure if you came across this chart. Of course, it only lists what is specified on the label (not ingredients such as the amount of niacin - as in Purina Flock Raiser which I know has it and the amount, but it is not on the label in percentages - if that makes sense?)

http://www.poultrydvm.com/feeds.php

:barnieWhen I started this I thought maybe 15 or so different brand names of feeds where out there.
I had no clue there was this many!

I no longer think I will have this done as quick as I thought.
Hopefully sometime this coming week. :fl
I have fed mine a few different types of feed. I found the Allen and page best. I can get some more bags and labels if you like. They will mostly be UK feeds though.

I have been reading this thread, but not sure if you came across this chart. Of course, it only lists what is specified on the label (not ingredients such as the amount of niacin - as in Purina Flock Raiser which I know has it and the amount, but it is not on the label in percentages - if that makes sense?)

http://www.poultrydvm.com/feeds.php
I've seen his before.
I don't know where that data was pulled from and I don't know how old it is.
I prefer to make my own with MORE feeds.
Thanks though.

I have fed mine a few different types of feed. I found the Allen and page best. I can get some more bags and labels if you like. They will mostly be UK feeds though.
I've got the Allen and Page feeds on my list now.
If you know of more feeds available in the UK I would love to add them to my list.
Give me a few brand names and I'll see if I can find what I need, if not pictures will be great.

Also.
I am thinking about listing all the ingredients under the guaranteed analysis info but I am worried that the ingredients differ for locations.
What do you think?

Can I get 5 or so people from all around the world to send me current pictures of ingredient labels for a certain bag to compare?

:barnie

Back
Top Bottom