➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I had to wake this one up.
IMG_20200121_192411.jpg

Have you tried listening to any of the eggs?
To see if you could hear any woodpecking going on.
No. I try to leave the eggs alone once they're in lockdown. These eggs are also so tiny that I'm not sure I'd hear anything if I tried. There are several eggs with pips, but a whole lot that don't appear to have anything going on.

The guy who gave them to me did mention that some might be as much as a week and a half old, and a lot of them were stored pointy side up, so it might just be a bad batch. I have four little buttons. I'm okay if I don't get any more or just get a few more.

No. I try to leave the eggs alone once they're in lockdown. These eggs are also so tiny that I'm not sure I'd hear anything if I tried. There are several eggs with pips, but a whole lot that don't appear to have anything going on.

The guy who gave them to me did mention that some might be as much as a week and a half old, and a lot of them were stored pointy side up, so it might just be a bad batch. I have four little buttons. I'm okay if I don't get any more or just get a few more.
Can you try and listen to one that you do see a pip on and try and listen to one that you do not see a pip on?

Back
Top Bottom