➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

@muddy75 yes he has a fuzzy brown cat toy around twice his size, although he prefers to climb under a wash rag, I think it's from the sense of needing to be brooded. It's what he uses to sleep during the day, he just knows the difference apparently and the difference means I'm prefered 🤦
It has been awhile but there was a series of posts about the effectiveness of hanging a feather duster in the brooder. The consensus was that chicks loved snuggling in among the feathers.

So another update on the house hunting

We killed the other deal there was going to be to much to do and it was stressing me and my lovely wife out to the point we were fighting so we decided this wasn’t the house for us.

So we started looking again and we were continuing to pray about the right house coming along well she found one she really liked it was on 1.25 acres so I wasn’t thrilled I wanted at least two acres we went to look at the house and I decided I could work with the land that’s there is less the 3 minutes to the lake and the inside of the house has been remodeled it looks brand new so we put an offer in they accepted the offer and now we need to put our earnest money up and get inspection and all that good stuff and we will be ready to move in

@Kiki congrats on quitting smoking I’m getting ready to start quitting soon but I’m going cold turkey which is the hardest but I’ve done it before I can do it again wish me luck
I highly recommend the magical blue pills.

Thanks!
I'm still surprised I've done it.

I feel like a millionaire.

@Kiki congrats on quitting smoking I’m getting ready to start quitting soon but I’m going cold turkey which is the hardest but I’ve done it before I can do it again wish me luck
Good luck.:fl

Back
Top Bottom