➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Well its evening now and I have two pips :) That gives me hope that I didn't mess up the temp or anything too badly (as this is my first time incubating anything). I only have 15 incubating, and they were shipped, so if I get a handful I'll be happy (assuming some turn out to be hens.... lol).

Well its evening now and I have two pips :) That gives me hope that I didn't mess up the temp or anything too badly (as this is my first time incubating anything). I only have 15 incubating, and they were shipped, so if I get a handful I'll be happy (assuming some turn out to be hens.... lol).
Two external pips now means you'll have chicks tomorrow night.

I talk too much.
I opened my incubator at least 20 times while making this video.
By the time I was finished recording this the temperature in my incubator was down to 92°.

I don't usually candle all of the eggs everyday but I do candle multiple eggs multiple times each day.

And when I do candle all of the eggs it does not take me nearly this long.

The first pip I noticed is a whole chick out of the egg now! They are coming fast already!

Should I leave the chick in the incubator overnight? I was going to go to the farm store in the morning for gamebird food, wondering if I should go tonight instead... It's almost 8pm here.

Back
Top Bottom