➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

What are you talking about? No one here attacked you.
Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't mean they are attacking you.
:th
Not in the mood to get into this. Too depressed and exhausted.
Probably going to go to bed early tonight.
I still don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my birds. So far everyone is saying give up and focus on school, you can come back to chickens later in life.
Easier said then done.

Nutridrench has electrolytes in it. Personally, I would start weaning everyone off.
I didn’t know it did, good to know! We have been starting to wean them off but we’ve just had a weird schedule with Thanksgiving and school/finals going on. They don’t get a lot, just one dropper full.

Ah okay I found my notes on how much they were getting.
Day one - 5 droppers full
(Day 2 on)
Week one - 3-4 droppers full
Week two - 2 droppers full
Week three - 1 dropper full
Per gallon? Or per bird? :O
They really don’t need it imho, but if she’s having seizures at 4 weeks then it might just be congenital.

What are you talking about? No one here attacked you.
Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't mean they are attacking you.
:th

Tbh this one (quoted below) was a little bit harsh and unnecessary so I can see Cy’s point. And I feel like there’s been a couple other times where things were said a little bit unnecessarily harshly. Not saying it’s done on purpose or anything and yes Cy has done some questionable things or maybe had a bit of the occasional attitude but that’s just how teenagers are and then add onto it that Cy’s parents aren’t teaching her this stuff so she has to work extra hard to learn it, and everyone else in the area is doing it that way. I don’t think it’s really fair to constantly bring up that mistake or act like she’s a bad person. Not that you guys are but she’s a teenager and plus she didn’t even sell them. Yeah, it was bad she was even thinking it acted like she didn’t care at first but then she changed her mind once we talked to her and said when she moves out and has her own flock she does plan to practice bio security so why keep bringing it up?

Lol... YOU are gonna start lecturing on ethical animal breeding and responsible showing? Okay.

Not in the mood to get into this. Too depressed and exhausted.
Probably going to go to bed early tonight.
I still don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my birds. So far everyone is saying give up and focus on school, you can come back to chickens later in life.
Easier said then done.

I’m sorry. :hugs

There are too many dogs and cats in need of homes to keep adding to the problem by breeding more. Unless you're breeding service or work animals or for conservation.
Actually here in calif you can’t adopt from the shelters. Unless you want a badly bred pit bull or chihuahua. That’s all that is left. The rescues sweep through and take any adoptable dog they can find. Nothing left. You can’t find a suitable family dog in the shelter.

Back
Top Bottom