➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Good for you! I've had my water bath canner sinf 1981 and use it maul tip,e time every year!

I save bacon grease too, and render ham fat. I also save juices when I cook a ham. It all goes in the freezer in a plastic container do I can get it when I want it for seasoning veggies.

We have local cable and it is $245 a month for tv and cable a sell as the boxes.

@Kiki will have to make a foot loop or she will hit her hand with the hatchet!

Daughter started reading to her boys at bedtime to help them relax. Now at 13 and 11 they still read books aloud together at night time. They read novels now. Read a couple of chapters together and then they read in their own rooms until ready to sleep.

Could be they are attracted to your fragrant hair products.
Reading before bed really relaxes your mind and stops it from racing

Molpet

Crossing the Road
Premium member
Sep 7, 2015
New Lenox township. Illinois USA
My Coop
My Coop
Should be true and is why I put family before job in my post.... that said, I never married or had kids. .. and the way my brother's kids turned out, I am glad....I did take care of my vision impaired mother after my dad passed for four years.

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Should be true and is why I put family before job in my post.... that said, I never married or had kids. .. and the way my brother's kids turned out, I am glad....I did take care of my vision impaired mother after my dad passed for four years.
Kids turn out the way you raise them. I think a lot of parents blame everyone, but themselves.

Young kids are innocent and are like molded clay. It's sad that some children don't get great lives and suffer for the rest of their lives.

R2elk

Free Ranger
Premium member
6 Years
Feb 24, 2013
Natrona County, Wyoming
I got about 5" overnight. You can have some. Less shoveling for me.
That's alright. Snow really doesn't do me any good. The ground stays frozen and the wind just sublimates the snow away. A nice gentle rain works the best for adding moisture back to the ground.

The only time that I shovel snow is when the drifts on the deck get too deep to be able to open the door.

Snow season here won't be over until May. I am confident that Mother Nature will be making amends for the shortfall of snow from this month.

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
As does meditation. I recommend meditation, but it takes time to get good at it.

Medication works for some, but I don't recommend it.
Reading works for me. I don't think I could add another medication to my list 😂 plus most sleep meds have side effects I don't want. I already have night terrors without them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom