➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I got about 5" overnight. You can have some. Less shoveling for me.
That's alright. Snow really doesn't do me any good. The ground stays frozen and the wind just sublimates the snow away. A nice gentle rain works the best for adding moisture back to the ground.

The only time that I shovel snow is when the drifts on the deck get too deep to be able to open the door.

Snow season here won't be over until May. I am confident that Mother Nature will be making amends for the shortfall of snow from this month.

As does meditation. I recommend meditation, but it takes time to get good at it.

Medication works for some, but I don't recommend it.
Reading works for me. I don't think I could add another medication to my list 😂 plus most sleep meds have side effects I don't want. I already have night terrors without them.

I must know more about this app! I have one and its on wifi
It's called Titanium tv. Go into settings, allow downloads from unknown sources. Install the apk. Also, it's highly recommended that you install a VPN too. That scrambles your location so that you won't get caught "pirating". There are YouTube videos on how to set it up.

Should be true and is why I put family before job in my post.... that said, I never married or had kids. .. and the way my brother's kids turned out, I am glad....I did take care of my vision impaired mother after my dad passed for four years.
No kids either but at least I did get married once for a short time.

Back
Top Bottom