➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Most people purge stuff when they move, because they don't want to deal with all that stuff.
I have only moved 3 times, but having a truck I have helped 20 some people move.
Getting packed to move to the rent house has me unearthing things that were tucked in closets when my mother died....egads there things from my childhood and tons of photos. Even found a box of 1970s copies of Organic Gardening magazines!
I've decided to donate the set of Encyclopedia Britanica to the local nursing home...the lady I talked to was very pleased.
Purging stuff was something my grandmother (mom's mother) did regularly...her kitchen drawers were very organized. She had seasonal yard sales every year.
Off to feed the dogs and lock up the birds. Then fix dinner.
Be back later.

Getting packed to move to the rent house has me unearthing things that were tucked in closets when my mother died....egads there things from my childhood and tons of photos. Even found a box of 1970s copies of Organic Gardening magazines!
I've decided to donate the set of Encyclopedia Britanica to the local nursing home...the lady I talked to was very pleased.
Purging stuff was something my grandmother (mom's mother) did regularly...her kitchen drawers were very organized. She had seasonal yard sales every year.
Off to feed the dogs and lock up the birds. Then fix dinner.
Be back later.

It’s amazing how much stuff you find when you clean haha I find stuff I completely forgot I had or had been looking for :lau

I really need to clean/purge a bunch of stuff. Might do that tonight.

I put extra hay in all the nest boxes and pen coops. These temperatures are going to be brutal....like 19* tonight again.
Screenshot_20200213-201601.png

I put extra hay in all the nest boxes and pen coops. These temperatures are going to be brutal....like 19* tonight again.
:lau
Yeah, right. It was -2°F here last night and it is already 13°F right now after a high of 25°F today. I was out plucking a turkey when it was 24°F and thought it was really pleasant because the sun was shining and no wind was blowing.

Back
Top Bottom