⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Yikes! I’ll likely get them when they are young. That should help, right?
I got all of mine @ 8 weeks and grew them out. But unfortunately my sis has a warped sense of humor because my buck is out of the good-natured line but my does have both been out of the good-mother line which are cantankerous ornery bunnies

I got all of mine @ 8 weeks and grew them out. But unfortunately my sis has a warped sense of humor because my buck is out of the good-natured line but my does have both been out of the good-mother line which are cantankerous ornery bunnies
Well. I guess I’ll just tell my younger sisters not to stick their fingers in cages.
What breed/s do you have?

I think you could process anything with your bare hands, if you really wanted to.
You haven't processed any of my Rose Comb Legbar cockerels. Hardest chickens that I have ever processed. Everything is secured so tightly that a knife is necessary just to cut through all the ligaments. They are delicious.

I wouldn’t know. I’ve never eaten either, wild or domestic breeds.
I don’t know that Ive ever had wild rabbit either......I probably did as a kid because my uncles and grandpa would rabbit hunt ????? We’ve never had a good property with enough rabbit population to hunt since Mr. Muddy and I have been hunting so until we started raising our own, I would just buy already processed bunnies from my sis. I got my original breeding pair as part of a trade for my chickens.

I have never had those.
The only jackrabbit that I ever ate (tried to eat) was shot after being run by the dogs for a mile. It was dressed and immediately spit roasted over a campfire. Super dark meat that was almost too tough to chew. It's a shame to treat meat like that.

Back
Top Bottom