Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like a lot of the ideas but there are problems/things missing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Shimmer chuckled but inside gave a small sigh of remorse. Stupid guy didn’t but realize.

"We should probably head back before someone wonders where we are, besides it's probably not the safest for us to be out here alone." Jasper noted as his ears perked up at what was just the wind ruffling the dry golden grass around them.

Shimmer nodded, standing up and shaking out her fur.

Jasper leaped up with a stretch from the warm rock, flickering his ear before standing up straight "So Shimmer, have you always been in Spark Pack or did you come from somewhere else?" He asked casually as they started walking.

Jasper leaped up with a stretch from the warm rock, flickering his ear before standing up straight "So Shimmer, have you always been in Spark Pack or did you come from somewhere else?" He asked casually as they started walking.
"Actually, I'm from Splash Pack. I joined to be a better Chaser under the trainers here." she told him.

"Actually, I'm from Splash Pack. I joined to be a better Chaser under the trainers here." she told him.

"Oh Splash Pack, all that mud in that territory must have make it hard to be a Chaser, I don't blame you for coming here. The wide open air and the harder ground must be so much better to run on." Jasper noted, thinking back to what he's heard about the other Pack.

"Well, maybe you could. I mean, we can switch camps but maybe you can travel to just see what they look."

"That seems a bit hopeless, traveling to different Troops take time as it is and I don't think I can just ask to up and leave Ash Troop, who knows what way Leopard's Bite would react." Jasper replied with a shrug, he would have to be content with his rule for now.

"That seems a bit hopeless, traveling to different Troops take time as it is and I don't think I can just ask to up and leave Ash Troop, who knows what way Leopard's Bite would react." Jasper replied with a shrug, he would have to be content with his rule for now.
Shimmer nodded, “Or I could show you place an in our territory kindness of similar.”

Back
Top Bottom