• Other (please tell us below)

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Pics

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
I think my German pastel quail eggs will probably be a September hatch. And if I get more hedemora eggs Iā€™ll be starting those too. And maybe some more of my own duckā€™s eggs. xD canā€™t stop. Lol.
I can't either. I have 42 quail eggs in the bator right now. Some are my customers, he has Range/Scarlet and Pansy. I hope they come out great.

I have one that hatched under Mrs. Tweedy that has dots on it. It is quite interesting to look at. I will try to get pics of it.

I can't either. I have 42 quail eggs in the bator right now. Some are my customers, he has Range/Scarlet and Pansy. I hope they come out great.

I have one that hatched under Mrs. Tweedy that has dots on it. It is quite interesting to look at. I will try to get pics of it.
Awesome! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get some nice patterns for sure!
Iā€™m still waiting to see if I get any eggs from mine. :( I have 4 confirmed males (2 at least of which will be dinner, Iā€™m gearing myself up for it) and 3 that I have no idea on. Those 3 get grabbed by the boys but not pecked like the boys do to each other so Iā€™m hopeful. Lol.

Yes! pics! Haha. So far no issues with quail pancakes?

Awesome! Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get some nice patterns for sure!
Iā€™m still waiting to see if I get any eggs from mine. :( I have 4 confirmed males (2 at least of which will be dinner, Iā€™m gearing myself up for it) and 3 that I have no idea on. Those 3 get grabbed by the boys but not pecked like the boys do to each other so Iā€™m hopeful. Lol.

Yes! pics! Haha. So far no issues with quail pancakes?
No pancakes yet lol šŸ„ž

Back
Top Bottom